Multi-Court Voice Case Information System (McVCIS)
The court recently upgraded its automated “dial-in” case information system to the new Multi-Court Voice Case Information System. The McVCIS direct dial toll free number is 866-222-8029.
McVCIS is an interactive voice response system designed to handle multiple courts. Once in the system, customers will first be prompted to identify the court, then may retrieve case information by using the keypad or the new voice recognition software. The service is available at all times. Some of the available information includes debtor’s name, date of filing, chapter, attorney for the debtor, trustee, date and time of pending 341 meeting, date of discharge, closing date, and general case status.
- DIAL Toll Free 866-222-8029.
- ENTER THE NAME of a case participant. Names are given
to the computer by pressing the keys on your telephone that
correspond to the letters in the name. Use the "1" key for the
letters "Q" and "Z", and skip any characters that are not
letters, such as spaces, apostrophes, and dashes.
- If the name is an individual, enter the last name followed by the first name.
- If the name represents a company, type the company name. You probably should leave off such suffixes as "Inc." or "Corp.".
- PRESS THE # KEY to tell the computer you have completed the name.
- LISTEN and the system will read you information about the case. If more than one case matches, information on each case will be read.