Case Management/Electronic Case Filing (CM/ECF) is the Federal Judiciary's national e-filing system used to accept filing and provide access to bankruptcy cases and documents electronically.
CM/ECF System Links
CM/ECF General Information
CM/ECF Hardware/Software Setting Recommendations
- Adobe Acrobat 6 & 7 Compatibility Issues - Printing to PDF Writer
- Adobe Acrobat 6 & 7 Compatibility Issues - Creating a PDF by Direct Scan
- WordPerfect/Adobe 6 Setting Recommendations
- Tips for Scanning Documents
Regular business hours for users' support and filings on this Electronic Filing System are from 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., Central time. Although the system is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, it may be necessary for the court to interrupt service for maintenance at various times. Please be aware that if you choose to file at hours other than the supported time you may experience an interruption of service.
CM/ECF User Application Forms
- Application for Attorney Password for CM/ECF System
- Application for Accountant Password for CM/ECF System
- Application for Creditor Password for CM/ECF System
- Application for Lender Password for CM/ECF System
- Internet Credit Card Payment/Pay.gov Request Form