You are here

Archived Case Information

Instructions for Retrieving Copies of Closed Case Files

  • The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), Southwest Region facility, serves as the storage facility for the court's closed case files.
  • Access Procedures for Court Records at National Archives Federal Records Center - Effective 10/1/2011
  • You may use the following form (National Archives and Records Administration Form) to order copy work from closed bankruptcy records by contacting the Federal Records Center of the National Archives and Records Administration. Copying costs and methods of delivery are detailed in the order form. Please first contact the Clerk's office for the case location numbers
  • The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) staff is available to provide reference assistance to you. However, if you find that you require extensive research assistance at NARA facilities, they offer you a list of researchers who are available for hire. (Note: Researchers for hire are not NARA employees) Independent Researchers Available for Hire