The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts encourage the bankruptcy community to utilize the Bankruptcy Noticing Center (BNC). BNC is a free service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently. Some of the advantages to electronic noticing are:
- Court notices are sent the same day they are produced by the court.
- You can access your court notices 24/7.
- Court notices that would be mailed to multiple locations can be routed to a centralized electronic address.
- Storing court notices to your computer means you never lose a paper copy.
- Court notices can easily be forwarded around the office or to your attorney.
For more information and to register for this service, please go to https://bankruptcynotices.uscourts.gov/. You may also contact the BNC Customer Service at 1-877- 837-3424 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: If you are an attorney who already receives your notices via CM/ECF Notice of Electronic Filing, then you do not need to register for this service.