Admission to Practice
- See Local Rule 2014-1 - Admission to Practice; Applications for Employment
Change of Address or E-mail Address is now handled through the PACER service center.
In the rare situation when you would like an address change to be made only in one specific case or cases, you must file the request for change of address through CM/ECF. Click on “Bankruptcy”. “Other”. Type in the case number. Click on “Request for Change of Address”.
Requirements to File Electronically
To file electronically with our court you must:
- Be admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana or to appear on a pro hac vice basis. Refer to Local Rule 2090-1.
- Complete the on-line Electronic Learning Modules on this website, or certify as to CM/ECF training in any federal court.
- Obtain an ID/Password from PACER
- If you have e-filed in the Eastern District of Louisiana Bankruptcy Court prior to 2/18/2019 you must link you PACER account to your Louisiana Eastern Bankruptcy CMECF account. HOW TO LINK YOUR PACER ACCOUNT TO YOUR NEXTGEN CM/ECF ACCOUNT
- If you have NOT e-filed in the Eastern District of Louisiana Bankruptcy Court you must request attorney access to this court through PACER. HOW TO REQUEST ATTORNEY ACCESS THROUGH PACER.
Visit our NextGen page for more information.