You are here

Attorney Information

Admission to Practice

  • See Local Rule 2014-1 - Admission to Practice; Applications for Employment

Attorney Conduct

Change of Address or E-mail Address is now handled through the PACER service center.  

In the rare situation when you would like an address change to be made only in one specific case or cases, you must file the request for change of address through CM/ECF.  Click on “Bankruptcy”.  “Other”. Type in the case number. Click on “Request for Change of Address”.

Requirements to File Electronically

To file electronically with our court you must:

  • Be admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana or be admitted to appear on a pro hac vice basis.
  • Obtain an ID/Password from PACER 

Visit our NextGen page for more information.